STODAL® Homeopathy COUGH Syrup
Relieves all types of cough
Cough, Cold, Bronchitis, Laryngitis & Tracheitis.
Why choose Stodal:
- For the whole family, from 6 years old
- Does not cause drowsiness
- Pleasant, natural taste
- Alcohol-free and without dyes
- No known interaction with other medication
Description: A natural effective cough syrup for the whole family, Stodal is a non-drowsy, homeopathic formula. Ideal for dry, productive coughs associated with cold or minor respiratory conditon. Does not cause drowsiness. Toxin-free. No known interaction with other medication
Dosage: adults: 15ml of syrup 3-5 times a day. Children over 6 years: 5ml of syrup 3-5 times a day. Children under 6 years of age as prescribed by a doctor.
• ANTIMONIUM TARTARICUM 6CH: Relieves loose, coarse and rattling cough. The cough is unceasing leading to exhaustion. Great rattling of mucus but very little expectoration.
• BRYONIA 3CH: Alleviates dry, hacking cough due to irritation in upper trachea. Worse at night.
• COCCUS CACTI 3CH: Suffocative and spasmodic cough. Whooping cough with tough white mucus which strangles. Worse in morning.
• DROSERA MT : Alleviates spasmodic, dry irritative cough, like whooping cough. Can scarcely breathe due to cough paroxysms following each other very rapidly. Tickling in larynx arouses cough.
• IPECACUANHA 3CH: Suffocative, wheezing and incessant fit of coughing. Incessant and violent cough.
• PULSATILLA 6CH: Dry in the evening and at night and loose (productive) in the morning with copious mucous sputum (secretion). Profuse, thick, yellow or yellow green secretions. Faded sense of taste and smell.
• RUMEX CRISPUS 6CH: Cough is excited by continuous tickling in the throat pit. Dry and teasing cough preventing sleep.
• SPONGIA TOSTA 3CH: Wheezing, barking, croupy cough. Great dryness of larynx with deep, dryness and wheezing cough. Hoarseness.
• STICTA PULMONARIA 3CH: Dry and hawking cough preventing sleep at night. Loose in the morning.
Product size: 200ml
Product of France for Polish market - packaging with polish language - translation will be added