BICAPS BILOBA+ contains standardised extracts of ginkgo biloba, Korean ginseng and vitamins B.
- Natural capsule from pullulan
Pullulan is obtained from natural fermentation process. There are no materials of animal origin used during manufacturing processes and that is why capsule is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Clear composition
Products do not contain fillers, anti-caking agents and colors.
- Container and label made of plant materials
Daily intake - 1 capsule contain (Nutrient Reference Value %):
- Extract of ginkgo biloba– 120 mg, of which: 4% Flavone Glycosides – 4,8 mg, 1% Terpene Lactones – 1,2 mg
- Extract of Korean ginseng – 100 mg, of which: 12% Ginsenoside – 12 mg
- Thiamine (B1) – 1,1 mg (100%)
- Niacin (B3) – 16 mg (100%)
- Pantothenic acid (B5) – 5 mg (83%)
- Vitamin B6 – 1,4 mg (100%)
- Vitamin B12 – 100 µg (4000%)
Ingredients: Extract of ginkgo biloba (Ginkgoaceae Ginkgo biloba L. contains 4% Flavoglycosides and 1% Terpene Lactones), extract of Korean ginseng (Araliaceae Panax ginseng C.A. Mey of which: 12% Ginsenoside), magnesium citrate, pullulan (capsule shell), niacin (nicotinic acid), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), B6 vitamin (P-5-P 5'- pyridoxal phosphate), thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Capsules per container: 60.
Servings per container: 60.
Net content: 19,32 g.
Made in Poland