F-VIT C 1000 ® (90 PORTIONS)
Dietary supplement F-VIT C 1000 ® contains Vitamin C in powder form with no artificial additives.
Vitamin C has received the L-configuration and is obtained by fermentation.
- Vitamin C has received the L - configuration
High dose of vitamin C
- Vitamin C tested by two independent laboratories
The National Medicines Institute and the Medical Iniversity of Warsaw
- Innovative powder form
No artificial fillers, colours, preservatives
One serving 1 g contains (Nutrient Reference Value %):
- Vitamin C- 1 000 mg (1 250%).
Ingredients: vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid).
Net weight: 90 g.
Serving per container: 90.
1. Pour 1 serving (1 spoon) into a dry glass.
2. Add 200 ml of water or other beverage and stir.
Caution - please keep the using order to disolve the powder.
Use once a day with a meal.
Shake container before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. The product is recommended to adults as a dietary supplement. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. People with a predisposition to kidney stone formation or suffering from kidney stones should consult a doctor before consuming the product. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.