Jerusalem Balm for Children, syrup, 200 ml
Jerusalem Balsam for Children is a preparation for the dietary management of: colds, flu, respiratory infections, reducing immunity and flu prevention.
For children over 3 years of age and adults.
Jerusalem Balsam for Children is a syrup that contains a unique composition of herbs according to the monastic recipe, supporting the work of the respiratory and immune systems:
- has a positive effect on the throat and respiratory tract (marshmallow, thyme, Icelandic lichen),
- helps soothe colds and coughs (Elderberry),
- facilitates expectoration (linden),
- supports the functioning of the respiratory and immune systems (chamomile, mullein).
- In children over 3 years of age, use 5 ml 3 times a day.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age use 10 ml 3 times a day or each time according to the doctor's instructions.
The syrup can be taken in its form or dissolved in a little lukewarm water.
Composition: sucrose, water, honey, extract composed of: elder flower (Sambuci flos), linden flower (Mae flos), mullein flower (Verbasci flos), chamomile flower (Matrlcariae flos), Icelandic lichen thallus (Lichen islandlcus), herb thyme (Thyml herba) and lemon balm herb (Melissae herba), elderberry juice (Sambuci fructus), marshmallow root extract (Altheae radix), acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative: sodium benzoate.
Made in Poland