DESCRIPTION FOR JODADROP 250ML
Jodadrop - bioactive source of iodine
• Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
• Iodine is responsible for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and normal production of thyroid hormones
• Iodine helps to maintain healthy skin and shiny hair
• Iodine is necessary for the proper development of children and adolescents
• Iodine prevents infertility and miscarriage
• strengthens the immune Iodine
• Iodine helps prevent overweight and obesity
• Iodine supports mental functions of the body and helps maintain them at a high level
Jodadrop is natural bioactive iodine source in the form of droplets. Its assisted living modern formula iodine supplementation.
Jodadrop consists of particles of water and an inorganic iodine, or iodides, which are more absorbable by the organism and are not borne by the liver. The combination of iodine with water allows to obtain a formulation with a high degree of absorption and prevents the overdose, since excess is removed from the body in urine.
The greatest advantage is easy absorbed, convenience and high efficiency applications.
The product is also safe and recommended for children from 1 year of age and pregnant and breast-feeding.
Water, potassium iodide, sodium iodide, potassium iodate, sodium iodate.
Dietary supplement Jodadrop aqueous solution is oral.
The iodine content of the biologically active 7.5 mg / 250 ml (30 mg / l).
250 ml (83 doses of 3 ml or 50 doses of 5 ml).
measured content: 3 ml or 5 ml should be diluted with water or a soft drink.
- up to 1 year of age: 1 serving per day - 1 ml contains 30 g of iodine (60% RWS *).
- 2 - 10 years 1 serving per day - 2 ml containing 60 ug of iodine (65% RWS *).
- 11 - 18 years 1 serving per day - 2.5 ml contains 75 g of iodine (50% RWS *).
Adults: apply one daily dose: 3 ml contains 90 g of iodine (60% RWS *).
Pregnant women and lactating women: 1 serving per day (5 ml) contains 150 g of iodine (RWS 100% *).
* RWS: Reference Intake Value
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
In the case of thyroid disease, consult your doctor.
When applying by pregnant and lactating women: consult a doctor.
Keep in mind that a very important and is recommended for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of small children
keep at room temperature (5 ° C-25 ° C).
Keep out of direct sunlight.
Made in Poland