Homoeopathic medicine traditionally used as a mild sedative. Helps to reduce anxiety and stress:
– in adults (if causing heart palpitations); and
– in both adults and children (if causing minor problems with sleep).
How to Use
For oral use. Dilute in a small quantity of water. To be taken preferably between meals.
– if experiencing palpitations: take 15 drops 3 times per day.
– if experiencing minor sleeping problems: take 15 drops before the evening meal and 15 more before going to bed.
– if experiencing minor sleeping problems: take 6 drops before the evening meal and 6 more before going to bed.
Per 100 ml of solution:
Aubepine 40 ml
Passiflore 10 ml
valeriane 15 ml
avoine 10 ml
melisse 10 ml
agripaume 15 ml
Ethanol content: 63% v/v (or 210 mg per 15 drops, or 84 mg per 6 drops)