The Faroe Islands conditioner is designed for the daily care of all hair types. This is a natural, certified cosmetic based on active ingredients from the Faroe Islands. Perfectly cares for the hair, making it silky soft, smooth and shiny. Faroe conditioner makes brushing and styling easier. Nourishes and soothes the scalp. Rebuilds damage in the hair structure.
Advantages of the cosmetic :
- does not contain silicones, parabens or genetically modified (GMO) plants
- without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Polyethylen Glycol (PEG)
- free from synthetic dyes, glycols and mineral oils
- suitable for vegans (certified vegan cosmetics)
- contains a minimum of 98% natural ingredients
- quality confirmed by the Natural & Organic BDIH COSMOS certificate
Active ingredients of Faroe Islands hair conditioner:
- Faroese algae - thanks to the richness of protein, they nourish the hair and strengthen its structure, making them less susceptible to mechanical damage during combing and modeling. They form a delicate protective film that effectively prevents moisture loss.
- Verbena - has refreshing, toning and anti-inflammatory properties. It cleanses the scalp and protects against dandruff. Stimulates lichen.
- Siberian fern - soothes the scalp.
- Siberian spotted eagle - is a valuable source of vitamins and essential oils. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Strengthens hair and adds volume.
|Hair Type|| |
Fine and delicate hair, Dyed hair, Normal hair, Weaked hair, Dry hair, Oily hair, Damaged hair
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Lippia Citriodora Flower Water, Aquilegia Sibirica Extract, Diplazium Sibiricum Extract, Agrostis Sibirica Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimiumium Chloride Sodium Potassium , Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Silica, CI 77007, CI 77288.