kelpSupport for your thyroid gland
Kelp, or bubble bladder, is an alga which is a source of iodine of natural origin. This element fulfills many functions in the body.
- helps in the proper production of thyroid hormones and in the proper functioning of the thyroid
- helps maintain normal cognitive functions
- contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps maintain healthy skin
Health from the sea !
The active ingredient of the Kelp product:
Content in 1 capsule:
Extract of vesicular fucus bladder,
150 μg (100% RWS) *
* percent of the Reference Intake Value
The composition of the preparation is: Fucus vesiculosus ( Fucus vesiculosus ), filler substance - maltodextrin, gelatin, potato starch, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; dye - titanium dioxide.