Pure Selenium 50ml
The size of the bottle to buy is 50ml - picture shows 100ml and is only for presentation purposes
Selenium - Element of longevity
Selenium is a trace element that controls the work of more than 20 enzymes . Its necessary role for the body and human health was proved in the 1990s.
Selenium is part of glutathione peroxidase, an enzyme that protects cell membranes and red blood cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Free radical neutralization prevents the formation of cancerous changes in tissues and organs.
The organs most in need of selenium are: liver, thyroid and kidneys.
The average content of selenium in the body depends mainly on its concentration in groundwater and therefore ranges from 3 to 12 mg. Despite such a low level, this mineral is extremely important for the health and life of all living organisms.
Numerous studies have shown that in areas with higher selenium content in soil and water, many more longevity cases and fewer cancer patients are registered than in regions with low levels.
Natural sources of selenium are seafood, meat, as well as nuts and grains grown on soils with sufficient selenium content.
Puromedica selenium contains a specially selected form of selenium dissolved in purified water, which, according to the principles of physiology, guarantees rapid and high absorption into the blood and target organs. Manifestations of selenium deficiency are much more pronounced if they are accompanied by vitamin E deficiency in the diet and / or exposure to toxic metals, especially mercury.
Selenium works synergistically with vitamin E, blocking harmful oxidation processes in tissues. A deficiency of selenium in men can result in infertility.
Symptoms of selenium deficiency:
- diseases and hypothyroidism
- muscle aches
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the joints and spine
- weakness and constant tiredness
- mood drop
- cataracts, macular degeneration
- dry skin
- hair loss
- cracked skin on the heels
- genital candidiasis (thrush, thrush)
- prostate disease
- infertility, especially male
- hot flashes and other signs of onset menopause
The functions of selenium in the body:
- strengthens the immune system
- increases the level of immune bodies, lymphocytes and microfagi produced
- is necessary for the activity of enzymes that protect against the negative effects of free farmers on the cell membrane, RNA, DNA, lipids and proteins
- prevents atherosclerosis, which directly supports the prevention of cardiovascular disease
- protects the heart and coronary vessels against disease
- activates white blood cells, which eliminate the harmful effects of dangerous bacteria and viruses
- protects the body against herpes and shingles
- protects sperm from the damaging effects of free radicals (oxidative stress)
- contributes to the production of new spermatozoa and supports the function of mature germ cells
- affects the normal development of the fetus, especially its nervous and immune systems
- plays an important role for the immune system in the fight against fungi affecting the skin and mucous membranes
- strengthens the action of antifungal drugs used in candidiasis and other skin ailments, in particular in the fight against dandruff
- helps in the excretion of harmful heavy metals from the body
- participates in the production of hormone-like substances that prevent inflammation, especially rheumatoid auto-aggression
- helps stabilize thyroid hormone metabolism
- relieves menopausal symptoms
- creates a protective barrier of the skin against the harmful effects of the sun
Causes of selenium deficiency:
- the lack of selenium in the diet is mainly due to its deficiency in soil and natural water
Uses: 10 or 20 drops per day
20 drops = 100ug of elemental Selenium (182% DA)
No Gluten, No GMO, No Soy and any others artificial dyes. Suitable for Vegan
Made in Poland