- Red, Dry and Sore Throat
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Melts Under Your Tongue
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Take ThroatCalm at the Onset of a Minor Sore Throat
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Uses: Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.
Children 6 months of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Administer one liquid unit-dose at the onset of symptoms, 3 to 6 times a day. Reduce with improvement. Keep the remaining unit-doses in the pouch.
|Allium cepa 3C HPUS||Relieves sneezing and runny nose|
|Apis mellifica 15C HPUS||Relieves nasal congestion|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS||Relieves aches associated with colds|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS||Relieves headaches associated with colds|
|Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS||Relieves nasal discharge|
|Nux vomica 3C HPUS||Relieves sneezing attacks|
|Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS||Relieves mild fever|
|Pulsatilla 6C HPUS||Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
|Inactive ingredients Purified water.|
Ask a doctor before use
- In children under 6 months of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38°C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- After administering, discard single-unit container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Product made in France for USA market