- Dissolves Instantly in Mouth!
- Relief of Pain, Irritability and Swelling Due to Oral Discomfort
- Since 1903
- Natural Relief
- No Belladonna, Benzocaine, Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
- Actual Size 65 mg
- Package Contains One Bottle
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of:
- Gum sensitivity
- Swelling or soreness of gums
- Oral pain or discomfort
Children under 6 months of age: Dissolve 1 tablet on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 6 months to 3 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Hyland's Baby Oral Pain Relief Tablets are very soft and will dissolve instantly in the mouth.
Drug Facts Active Ingredients Purpose Arnica Montana 30X HPUS sore, sensitive or swelling gums Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS sore, sensitive or swelling gums Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS sensitive, swelling gums, oral pain Chamomilla 12X HPUS sore, sensitive or swelling gums Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS oral pain, irritability Ferrum Phosphoricum 12X HPUS oral discomfort, swelling gums "HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose.
Do not use:
- More than directed.
- If your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
Product made in USA
£15.99 Regular Price