- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®
- Proprietary Process for Superior Herbal Extracts
- Sourcing the Finest Herbs
- Water – the purest available
- Exclusive Patents on Natural Materials
Insufficient Evidence for
- Agitation. Early research suggests that attaching a pad containing thyme oil to the collar area of shirts does not reduce agitation in people with advanced dementia.
- Hair loss (alopecia areata). Early research shows that applying lavender oil along with the essential oils from thyme, rosemary, and cedarwood to the scalp improves hair growth after 7 months of treatment.
- Bronchitis. Some research shows that taking thyme by mouth, in combination with other herbs, improves symptoms of bronchitis such as coughing, fever, and decreases production of sputum in adults, children, and teenagers.
- Cough. Some research shows that taking thyme by mouth, alone or in combination with other herbs, reduces coughing in people with bronchitis, upper respiratory tract infections, or common colds.
- Movement disorders (dyspraxia). Taking thyme oil, in combination with evening primrose oil, fish oils, and vitamin E, seems to improve movement disorders in children with dyspraxia.
- Bad breath.
- Ear infections.
- Preventing bedwetting.
- Sore throat.
- Swelling (inflammation) of the lungs and mouth.
- Swelling (inflammation) of the tonsils.
- Other conditions.
The products sold on this site are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Information on this site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
This Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on this Site, including information that may be provided on this Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use. Please also consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Thymus Vulgaris
- Super Concentrated made from 1,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Aerial Parts Extract||400 mg (1 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|